Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pocket People











My daughter's fourth birthday party was on Sunday and this is what she got from Mom and Dad. First let me explain that I normally don't do this much for birthdays, but I fell in love with these pocket people that Becky creates and sells in her esty store called Whosies and Whatnots. I just think they are the cutest things ever! Becky lives close by me, and she agreed to do a trade! So then I got this idea in my head that they couldn't be homeless, so I made a house for the pocket people and furniture and accessories. I will just say that when I really like something, I tend to go a bit crazy!

2 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

wow - what a lovely present for a 4yr old - i love doll's houses too and we have one - i pretend it's for the kids!!! But it's me you'll find sitting on the floor "arranging" the furniture!!!

Bonus Mom said...

Love your house! I remember making these too as a child with my mom! Memories :) I can't remember which blog lead me to yours, but I love it! If you don't mind I would like to add you to my blogroll so I can find you again.